What if you could come up with that winning idea?
What if you could be taken more seriously by your Board?
What if you could find ways to work better as a team?
What if you could discover ways to save time and money?
What if you could develop a clear vision for your marketing?
What if you could rediscover your marketing mojo?
When you work hard, you can easily get bogged down in the detail. Sometimes you may feel the answer to your challenges is simply more staff and more budget.
But what if there was another way? Another way of doing things? A way that can help you get fired up, inspired and ultimately more effective?
And it just takes a day of your time.
The Astonishment Day
Every business should have an astonishment day, at least once a year. Without it, you may end up being on the wrong tracks.
Our Astonishment Day is designed to give you the time and space to allow you to think differently – so together we can challenge what you do and how you do it.
Use your Astonishment Day to unleash your talent, unlock latent ideas and get the creative juices flowing. All it takes is a day of your time.
It is there to give you the ideas, insight, confidence and the foundation to be more effective in the workplace and rediscover that marketing mojo.
At the end of the Astonishment Day, you will have a clear, measurable and comprehensive plan of action to deliver into your business.
This won’t be a drawn out report. It will be easy to follow with practical, clear and measurable activities that will help you make that difference in the workplace.
What the Astonishment Day is all about
• It’s a FULL day with you and anyone else within your team and from the business that you feel should be involved.
• It’s away from your office –away from distractions, your email and your phone
• We will get to understand you beforehand, so we get stuck in straight away on the day.
• You will work with us to dig deep and uncover latent thoughts.
• You will come to understand your customers better
• You will have a better take on metrics
• You will understand what has worked for you and what hasn’t.
• You will find out what has prevented you doing some other things.
• You will have confidence to challenge the status quo.
• You will spot opportunities.
• We will work with you to prioritise it all.
• You will be galvanised and inspired. You will create marketing magic.
• You will have a workable plan of action.
• And you will receive a follow up on those action points to ensure they made a difference.