The Marketing Mentor Programme
Our Marketing Mentor programme is designed for marketing professionals who want to enhance their skills in the workplace - be it marketing skills or leadership skills.
Your programme will typically last between six to twelve months, although there is the option for an intensive 100 Day Programme for new starters.
Who Should Have A Mentor?
- Those who are new starters, through an intense 100 day programme, to make a quicker impact
- Those who work in a small team and perhaps do not have the luxury of a marketing director
- Those who want to enhance their leadership or maketing skills
- Those who are preparing for a more senior role or just taken on such a position
- Individuals who are going through, or experienced recent structural changes
Why Should You Have a Marketing Mentor?
Not everyone appreciates the benefits of having a mentor...until they embark on such a programme where the benefits become very apparent.
Our programmes are led by Jeff Knight, a Fellow of the CIM and who has over 20 years of marketing experience, with awards to boot. Jeff is renowned for his leadership skills, which he enjoys sharing with others. He devised these programmes because he has experienced the real benefit that such a programme can have, which include:
- You can have a sounding board, extra guidance and someone to learn from
- You can enhance your marketing skills and look good internally
- You can generate more knowledge and greater self confidence
- You can become a better leader
- You can discover what really works
- You will be able to think more creatively
- You will become more self aware and be able to build stronger working relationships
- You will become smarter with your time and budget
- You will enjoy your work more as a result
Contact Tonic Marketing Solutions to find out more.